- More about Laurie Anderson’s latest show:
It’s probably not the kind of report a government agency would welcome these days — not with its accounts of somewhat misleading outer-space photos, robotic discrepancies and happily mated gay penguins. Not to mention its questioning of links between the military and the space program, a state of continuous warfare and more cosmic matters
- Jamaica Kincaid has written a book about her experience of Nepal. (Scroll down.)
- Amy Hempel is the subject of a brief interview. My favorite of her very short works, “Housewife,” figures in Jason Sanford’s recent “Who Wears Short Shorts? Micro Stories and MFA Disgust.”
- A Korean reviewer takes a look at Margaret Drabble’s latest novel, which is set partly in Korea.
- An infirm William Styron briefly left his hospital bed to receive an award from The Paris Review.